TMC Pooled-Fund Study
Welcome to the Transportation Management Center (TMC) Pooled-Fund Study (PFS) web page! You will find a wealth of information about the TMC PFS and its many activities. This site is the primary source to provide access to information on the most recent activities of the TMC PFS. The TMC PFS is intended to identify and address the key issues and challenges that are common among TMCs. Any agency or authority responsible for managing travel on portions of the surface transportation system is eligible to join and participate in the PFS.
Visit the NOCoE Traffic Management System (TMS) Portal to find additional information and resources to enhance the management and operations of TMSs and centers.
- New Projects Planned for 2022
- Developing or Updating Staffing Plans for TMSs and Methods to Identify Staffing Needs
- Enabling the Sharing and Use of Open-Source or Agency Owned Software and Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
- Designing, Procuring, and Managing a Data Subsystem for TMSs and Data Management Plans and Practices for TMSs
- TMC PFS May 2022 Member Roundtable Discussion
- View the TMC PFS Fact Sheet
About the TMC Pooled-Fund Study
- Overview - Charter, study activities, latest status report, and membership information.
- Membership - How to join and a list of members.
- Meetings - Information on recent/upcoming meetings.
- Projects - Submit new project ideas, view current projects and status reports.
- Related Links - Other TMC Related web sites.
- Contact Us - Have question or need additional information?