TMC Pooled-Fund Study
Welcome to the Transportation Management Center (TMC) Pooled-Fund Study (PFS) web page! You will find a wealth of information about the TMC PFS and its many activities. This site is the primary source to provide access to information on the most recent activities of the TMC PFS. The TMC PFS is intended to identify and address the key issues and challenges that are common among TMCs. Any agency or authority responsible for managing travel on portions of the surface transportation system is eligible to join and participate in the PFS.
- Impact of Technology Advancement on Transportation Management Center Operations — The report is to identify and analyze potential impacts on TMC operations due to technology advancements in the next 10 years. This will also include identifying, researching, and synthesizing the current, emerging and future trends in technological advancements related to transportation management and operations. (4/1/2013)
- Role of Transportation Management Centers in Emergency Operations Guidebook — The purpose of "Roles of Transportation Management Centers in Emergency Operations Guidebook" is to increase communication, collaboration, and cooperation among Traffic Management Centers (TMC) and emergency response agencies so they can effectively respond to a variety of situations from a localized traffic incident to major regional events such as hurricane evacuations. (2/11/2013)
About TMC Pooled-Fund Study
- Overview - Charter, study activities, latest status report, and membership information.
- Membership - How to join and a list of members.
- Projects - Submit new project ideas, view current projects and status reports.
- Related Links - Other TMC Related web sites.
- Contact Us - Have question or need additional information?