TMC Pooled-Fund Study
Welcome to the Transportation Management Center (TMC) Pooled-Fund Study (PFS) web page! You will find a wealth of information about the TMC PFS and its many activities. This site is the primary source to provide access to information on the most recent activities of the TMC PFS. The TMC PFS is intended to identify and address the key issues and challenges that are common among TMCs. Any agency or authority responsible for managing travel on portions of the surface transportation system is eligible to join and participate in the PFS.
TMC Pooled Fund Study held its annual meeting in Raleigh, North Carolina on May 20-21, 2014. It was hosted by NCDOT. The purpose of this meeting was to update members on progress made in 2014 and to finalize and selected the projects that would be initiated by TMC Pooled Fund Study in 2015. The members selected the following top six projects that were considered priorities to pursue in 2015.
- Roadmap to Address MAP-21 Performance Measures on Highway Operations
- Video Recording and Archiving Best Practice
- Freeway Service Patrol Prioritization and Best Practice
- Effects on ITS Planning and Deployment in a Connected Vehicle Environment
- Synthesis of Variable Speed Limit Sign – Operations
- Considerations of Current and Emerging TMC Data
About TMC Pooled-Fund Study
- Overview - Charter, study activities, latest status report, and membership information.
- Membership - How to join and a list of members.
- Projects - Submit new project ideas, view current projects and status reports.
- Related Links - Other TMC Related web sites.
- Contact Us - Have question or need additional information?